The most progressive health system and the most progressive medical practice will be working together, which will elevate the quality of and access to health care services in our local communities, regionally, and beyond.
Through this new relationship, our community will now have direct access to world-class services right here to the people of the Hudson Valley lower Catskill region, including:
- Enhanced clinical best practices, care management expertise, and information technology platforms;
- World-class tertiary and quaternary care services;
- Access to specialized Centers of Excellence in cancer, cardiology, transplant and pediatrics and more;
- Clinical trials at Montefiore to all of our patients in the Hudson Valley;
- A financially and clinically integrated network that is a model for healthcare’s future;
- Growth in jobs and our local economy.
Together, we are already bringing new services to Rockland County with the addition of highly-skilled Montefiore physicians to our West Nyack facility. Patients will now have access to medical and surgical specialty care programs previously unavailable, including:
- Advanced Heart Failure
- Bariatric Surgery
- Hepatobiliary surgery/Liver Transplant