Through Crystal Run and Montefiore’s relationship, patients will gain even easier access to an even more extensive range of services, highly-trained specialists, clinical trials, tertiary and quaternary services, and will allow our physicians access to the latest medical research and technologies to bring that knowledge to our local communities.
Crystal Run has been at the forefront of healthcare innovation in New York State for over two decades:
- First accredited echocardiography lab in NYS (IAC-ICAEL)
- One of first accredited nuclear cardiology labs in the United States (IAC-ICANL) FIRST IN NY?
- First American Academy of Sleep Medicine Accredited Sleep Center in region
- First Joint Commission accredited “Private Practice” in NYS Joint Commission accreditation (since 2006)
- NCQA Level III Patient Centered Medical Home since 2009
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Quality Oncology Practice Initiative (QOPI) Certification – One of first sixteen practices in 2010 “charter” class
- First Urgent Care in the region to be both Joint Commission Accredited and an Accredited Urgent Care Center as designated by the Urgent Care Association of America (2011)
- NCQA Level II Accountable Care Organization since 2012 – Early Adopter, Designated as the first NCQA accredited ACO in New York State, and among the first six NCQA accredited ACOs in the nation
- ABRET LAB-EEG (2014), First and only Electroencephalography (EEG) laboratory in New York State to receive Accreditation from the EEG Laboratory Accreditation Board (LAB-EEG) of American Board of Registration of Electroencephalographic and Evoked Potential Technologists (ABRET)
Montefiore Health System (MHS) is a premier academic medical center and the University Hospital for Albert Einstein College of Medicine. Combining a population health perspective that focuses on the health needs of communities with nationally recognized clinical excellence, MHS delivers coordinated, compassionate, science-driven care where, when and how patients need it most.
- Premier academic medical center with a reputation for outstanding research, clinical care and commitment to social justice
- 11 Hospitals and an extended care facility
- Primary and specialty care network of more than 180 locations across Westchester County, the lower Hudson Valley and the Bronx
- Montefiore School of Nursing
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- World-renowned services and expertise
- State-of-the-Art Technology
- Deep Knowledge and Understanding of Hudson Valley Needs